- Export Credits
- Finance for Export Oriented Units
- Overseas Investment Finance
- Lines of Credit
- SME & Agri Finance
- Film Finance
- Rural Initiatives
- Export Services
Annual Report 2011-12
:: RIGHT TO INFORMATION ACT
|Home : Right To Information Act|
How To Request Information Under The Right To Information Act
Indian citizens who wish to obtain information regarding Exim Bank in terms of the Right to Information Act, can approach the Central Public Information Officer of the Bank or any of the Assistant Public Information Officers of the Bank. The information would be provided based on an application (by mail, facsimile or e-mail) specifying the desired information, accompanied by the prescribed fees for the purpose, as indicated under the Act. The request should include appropriate contact details (postal address, telephone number, fax number, email address) so that the applicant can be contacted for clarifications on the information requested, if any.
The fees prescribed by Government of India for the purpose of seeking information in terms of the Right to Information (Regulation of Fee and Cost) Rules, 2005, are as under:
Application Fee: Rs. 10/- per application
For providing information:
- Rs. 2/- for each page (in A4 size paper) created or copied
- Actual charge or cost price of a copy in larger size paper
- Actual cost or price for samples or models; and
- For inspection of records, no fee for the first hour; and a fee of Rs. 5/- for each subsequent hour (or fraction thereof).
- For information provided in diskette or floppy: Rs 50/- for diskette or floppy
- For information in printed form, at the price fixed for such publication or Rs. 2/- per page of photocopy for extracts from the publication.
The amount may be tendered at the concerned Regional Office or Head Office of Exim Bank in the form of cash or by Demand Draft or bankers' cheque or Indian Postal Order drawn in favour of Export - Import Bank of India. However, citizens who are within the "below poverty line category" and attach suitable certification to this effect, are exempted from paying any of the above fees.