Eximius Centre For Learning : A Place of Global Excellence
- Eximius, from the Latin language means 'set apart and eminent'. It is Exim's initiative addressed at enhancing the capabilities of the industrial and financial communities in India and other developing countries, and bringing proposals of trade and investment to them. It offers them access to contemporary thinking in international trade and finance, entry to markets and technologies, and support in joining the global economy.
- The programmes are result-oriented and practical, designed to ensure that concrete outcomes emerge from every meeting.
- The eventual aim is to establish an international hub of information interchange between industries and institutions, and amongst industries in different countries;, a beacon for all developing counties and a place of global excellence, in learning and in business.
- The Centre aims to keep the companies, which wants to go global, abreast of the changing global scenario. It conducts two events viz., organizes meeting between industry groups in different countries and businesspersons in India, involves skill building through interactive workshops and seminars that involve the participant in the learning process thus enhancing the competencies of the participants. "Virtual Faculty"- a concept which enables it to source the best available instructors to address the issues of the day.
- The Centre has tailor-made courses for the officials of the export credit agencies in other developing countries. It has also holds in-house programmes.
- Apart from organizing the above programmes, it also conducts research on issues of importance to its constituency that focuses on generating information, its usefulness and its immediate implementation within reasonable time frame.
- For further details contact :
Mr. Sanjay Sarkar
Director - Eximius Centre for Learning,
Ramanashree Arcade, Floor 4,
Bangalore 560 001
Phone: (080) 25589106
Fax: (080) 25550893
About Us |
Finance & Services |
Business Opportunities |
Career Opportunities |
Annual Report |
What's New |