Particulars of the Line of Credit to
Vneshtorgbank (Bank For Foreign Trade), Russian Federation
N.B.: Exporters may also refer to General Guidelines on Exim Bank Lines of Credit
|Purpose of Credit
||To Finance Exports from India to Russia
|Name and Address of the Borrower
Vneshtorgbank (Bank for Foreign Trade)
16, Kuznetsky Most Moscow,
Tel : 00 7 095 785 5073 or 69
Fax: 00 7 095 785 5070 or 46
Attention: Senior Manager - Financial Institutions Group
|Currency of the Contract
|Minimum Contract Value
||10% of FOB/CFR/CIF Contract Value
|Payment out of Exim Credit
||90% of FOB/CFR/CIF Contract Value
|Amount of Credit
||US$ 25 Million
|Date of Credit Agreement
||July 3, 2002
|Effective Date of Credit Agreement
||November 14, 2002
|Last Date for
||November 13, 2003
||May 13, 2004
|Service Fee Payable by the Exporter
Exporters should check with Exim Bank, in advance, before finalising the contract with the buyers, details of service fee and other charges payable by the exporters on the contract to be covered under the above Line of Credit.
|Eligible Items underthe Credit Line
- Category 'A' & 'B' goods
- Any other item including raw materials and commodities that might be agreed upon between Exim Bank and Vneshtorgbank.
List of Eligible Goods for Finance out of the Credit
- Air compressors.
- Air conditioning, heating, cooling, fume extraction, dust collection, humidification and ventilation equipment for industrial use including blowers and exhaust fans.
- Alcohol and brewery plant.
- Aluminium plant and equipment.
- Asbestos cement machinery.
- Cement machinery.
- Cinematographic equipment for motion picture and television studios.
- Chemical and pharmaceutical plant and machinery.
- Cigarette making machinery.
- Coffee processing machinery.
- Coke oven plant and equipment.
- Coke oven refractories.
- Control and Process Instruments including X-Ray equipment for Industrial Applications.
- Copper Ore concentration machinery.
- Dairy equipment and animal feed plant.
- Earth moving equipment like crawler tractors, shovels, excavators, loaders, dumpers etc.
- Edible Oil Mill machinery and oil expellers.
- Electric motors and pumps.
- Electronic Data Processing equipment.
- Fertilizer plant and equipment.
- Flour, rice and dal mill machinery.
- Food processing plant.
- Foundry equipment including mould making machinery, Sand and Shot blasting equipment.
- Freight containers.
- Garage equipment.
- Gas and air separation plants.
- Glass and Ceramic machinery.
- Heat Exchangers.
- Integrated Steel Plants (complete or in parts), mini steel plants (electric arc and reduction furnaces). Re-heating and heat treatment furnaces, Rolling Mills and other finishing lines for ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
- Ice-making machinery.
- Industrial boilers.
- Industrial furnaces.
- Industrial switchboards, Control panels, circuit breakers, air break switches.
- Jute machinery.
- Leather tanning and processing machinery.
- Machine tools.
- Machinery for manufacturing air conditioners, bicycles, corks, electrical goods, enamel-ware, hard board, metal containers, radios, razor blades, refractories and bricks, sewing machines, shoes, steel furniture, wire-ropes and cables etc.
- Machinery for manufacturing any product figuring in Part B of this List, not specified separately in this Part.
- Material handling equipment like fork lifts, electric lifts, cranes, hoists etc. and conveyor systems.
- Metal working machinery.
- Mining machinery.
- Motor vehicles and chassis, including three-wheelers.
- Oil drilling rigs.
- Oil refinery equipment.
- Packaging and weighing machinery.
- Pile foundation machinery.
- Plastic machinery.
- Power generation, transmission and distribution equipment including boilers, generators, transformers, switchgears, transmission line towers, conductors, cables, sub-station equipment and protective equipment.
- Power line carrier communication equipment.
- Power station structures, hydraulic structures like penstocks, gates and gearings, sub-station structures.
- Pressure vessels.
- Printing and book-binding machinery.
- Pulp and Paper Mill machinery.
- Railway electrification equipment and structures and railway signalling equipment.
- Railway rolling stock including locomotives, wagons, coaches and trolleys.
- Refractories for use in hot blast stoves, hot blast main and bustle pipes and blast furnace proper.
- Rubber machinery.
- Road and construction equipment including road rollers, tar boilers, continuous batch plants, stone crushers, asphalt mixers, concrete mixers and vibrators.
- Ships, boats, trawlers, steamers, launches, barges.
- Solvent extraction machinery.
- Spraying equipment.
- Steam, diesel and petrol engines.
- Steel fabrication for bridges, factories etc.
- Steel rails and railway track equipment including sleepers, fishplates, points and crossings.
- Steel shuttering and scaffolding materials.
- Steel tanks.
- Sugar (including Khandsari) machinery.
- Tele-communication and signalling equipment.
- Textile machinery.
- Tractors and Trailers.
- Vending machines.
- Water supply equipment including pumping plant, large diameter fabricated steel pipes, C.I. spun pipes and storage tanks, water treatment and sewage treatment plant.
- Weigh bridges.
- Welding machinery.
- Wood working machinery.
- Agricultural implements.
- Auto parts.
- Bicycles, motorcycles, scooters, mopeds and parts.
- Construction materials including sanitaryware, tiles and precast cement products, false ceiling, flooring materials, pipes, decorative laminates, fittings, electricals and steel/aluminium doors and windows, provided they are exported as separate items and not as items forming part of civil construction/turnkey projects.
- Agricultural chemicals and industrial chemicals.
- Pressure cookers, watches and clocks, knitting/sewing machines, vacuum flasks, cutlery, plastic moulded luggage.
- Domestic electric appliances.
- Drugs and Pharmaceuticals.
- Electrical equipment including low tension insulators, batteries and accumulators, parts of electrical machinery and lamps, fuses and electrodes for industrial application.
- Electronic components
- Electronic goods including radios, TV, public address systems, record players, tape recorders.
- Fibreglass, PVC & plastics based products including pipes and tubes, tyre cord.
- Ferrous/non ferrous castings, forgings, stampings, extrusions and rolled products.
- Ferrous/non-ferrous pipes, tubes, sheets, strips, foils, rods, wires, wire ropes.
- Heating and cooling equipment including air conditioners, refrigerators, water coolers.
- Industrial rubber products including tyres and tubes, cots and aprons, conveyor belts, rubber rollers, hose pipes.
- Instruments for measurement, scientific survey and for surgical applications.
- Industrial fasteners, bearings, valves, gears and gaskets.
- X-ray and other electro-medical and other hospital equipments.
- Office equipments including typewriters, calculators, duplicators, teleprinters.
- Metal and plastic furniture.
- Hand tools, cutting tools, grinding wheels, moulds dies.
- Gas cylinders, fire fighting equipment, photographic equipment, helmets, including fibreglass helmets.
- Any item not included in Part 'B' above that might be agreed upon between Exim Bank and Borrower.
About Us |
Finance & Services |
Business Opportunities |
Career Opportunities |
Annual Report |
What's New |