Acceptance Of Terms
The Service (hereinafter defined) is offered to you on condition that you accept all the terms contained herein, without modification or reservation of any of the terms and conditions.
Such password shall be kept in a secure manner. You shall bear all responsibility of keeping the password secure and you shall incur all liability as a result of the password being used by third parties, or due to improper use of the password. You agree to (a) immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with the above requirements.
Limits On Use
You agree to use the Service strictly for personal and non-commercial use. You may download, retrieve and display the Service from the Site on the computer screen, print individual pages on paper, photocopy and store such pages in an electronic form on disk (but not on any server or other retrieval device connected to a network), provided all the intellectual property in the Service continues to vest with us.
You shall not: -
- redistribute the Service (including by using it as a part of any library, archive or similar device);
- create a database in electronic or structured manual form by systematically downloading and storing all or any of the Service;
- rent, lease, sell, sublicense, or lend your access to the Service;
- cache or permit caching by any person;
- do any act that violates our intellectual property in the Service;
- engage in any fraudulent, abusive or illegal activity, including but not limited to any communication or solicitation designed or intended to fraudulently obtain the password or any private information of any user;
- use the Site or Service to violate the security of any computer network, crack passwords or security encryption codes, transfer or store illegal material including threatening or obscene material or engage in any kind of illegal activity; or
- run or activate any program, application, applet or other process that affects the operation of the Site / Service, or that infects the Site with viruses or spam or causes the disruption of the Service, including but not limited to "denial of service attacks."
Any reproduction, reverse engineering, decompiling, disassembling, modification, copying, distribution, transmission, display, publishing, sublicensing, creation of derivative works from, transferring or redistribution of the Service is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. We shall be entitled to obtain equitable relief (including all damage, direct, indirect, consequential and exemplary), over and above all other remedies available to us, to protect our interests therein. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible.
The Service is licensed to you, not sold. We own the Service, its application and the Intellectual Property connected with the Service.